- Remote / Bangalore
We’re searching for a motivated and organised Staff Accountant to join our company’s growing team. The Staff Accountant will be responsible for day-to-day bookkeeping and will work closely with our other accountants and operations professionals. We’re a fast-paced company searching for a driven individual to revive our record keeping and bring more order to our day-to-day financials.
- Perform weekly, quarterly, and annual accounting tasks, such as bank and credit card account reconciliations, annual audit coordination and completion, and financial report/support evaluation as needed.
- Analyze and report on the financial situation, including income statement variances, financial outcomes communication to management, and budget development and analysis.
- Enhance your systems and procedures, and take corrective action.
- Ensure that taxes are paid and that federal regulations are followed.
- Accounting experience of at least 5 years
- Knowledge of QuickBooks
- Advanced computer abilities in MS Office, accounting applications, and databases Extensive understanding of Indian GAAP
- Excellent organisational, problem-solving, project management, and communication abilities are required.
- Additional auditing and international accounting experience
- CA certification and experience with SaaS firms